Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Update

Sorry it's been a while.
Jason's mother was here for a long weekend and we all had a fabulous time. Caden has a cold so he was a little bit crankier than usual...other than that we had alot of fun hanging out with Grandma. The only problem with visits is that they go by too quickly.
I had my first experience at Chuckee Cheese last night. Magical.
Although, the Tallahassee Chuckee Cheese is a little run down. We were one of the only people there and everything was either broken or looked a million years old. Just the same, it was really fun.
I am not a fan of the time change. I have never before felt so effected by daylight savings time. Caden is waking up at 6 instead of 7 and is one hour behind on the schedule which saddens me because we had such a good one going. I'm hoping to ease him back to his old routine, slowly but surely.
Today is the last day of Jay's vacation. It's been really nice having him around. Caden thinks his Dad is the coolest. He copies everything he does, right down to sneezing and blowing his nose. It's adorable.
The other day I used a boat load of chemicals outside to kill both insects and weeds. That night I woke up at 2am with crazy itchy feet which I thought was caused by an insect getting into the sheets. I was up all night scratching and went to Walmart the following day to get some insect bite cream. The next night I went to sleep and woke up an hour later with the same problem...intense itchy feet. I was up all night again and then got out of bed at 5:30 to get to church on time.
Like a zombie, I was sitting down watching Desperate Housewives Sunday night and I had on a long sleeve shirt...suddenly my elbows and hands starting itching like crazy! Jay's mom asked if I had been using any kind of chemicals that I could be having a reaction to and then the mystery was solved. Apparantly either the weed killer or the insect killer does not blend well with my chemical makeup.
I popped two benedryl and slept all through the night. Crazy.
Church on Sunday was amazing. Anyone who was there knows how incredibly powerful it was. Anyone who wasn't there NEEDS (not a request, a demand) to check out the message at www.genesischurch.tv. Click on Media and then scroll down to the last series called 'Grinds' and it's week 2. Amazing. I don't think I've ever heard such a raw and real message about pain and God's purpose for it. It seriously changed me.
Amy leaves soon...but that's another update for another time.

No comments: