Friday, November 23, 2007

Input

My husband and I are itching to get some new ink.
(I'll pause for those of you who don't like tattoos and need time to sigh and roll your eyes. Haha!)
I have several thoughts.
Let me know what you think.

1) Large purple flower, upper right back. Mine wouldn't be a waterlily, but a gladiola, the flower for August..and it would be more purple.

2) Large star (I already have one on my foot) on the front of right shoulder. I really enjoy the star. Classic.

3) This:


Let me know what you think!

5 comments:

Dana said...

110% for the star! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I think you should let me draw it for you, and not look at it until it has been tattooed on your body.

Your BFF
Bainer

Kathy said...

Ummm...no.
I'd totally end up with a dolphin jumping over a strawberry.

Micah Vandegrift said...

maple leaf, duh.

Anonymous said...

i think you should let me draw it for you.....a glad hey???