Sunday, November 18, 2007

4:34am

I went to bed at 10 in an effort to get a good night sleep.
I've now been awake since 1 and have to start getting ready for church in 30 minutes.
Jay has to work today so I am not going to be able to stay and break down the stage which causes me to feel alot of guilt. Caden is going to be in the nursery for two services, meaning he will fall asleep on the 45 minute drive home from church....meaning he won't take a nap this afternoon....meaning I won't take a nap this afternoon. Then at 4pm (about 2.5-3 hours after we get home) we'll have to head back into town, another 45 minute drive, to pick Jay up from work. The icing on the cake will be the blood curdling screams coming from Caden's mouth that he has been acustom to doing lately.
I forsee this day as not being a good one....a perfect ending to a not-so-steller week.
Is that a bad attitude to have this early in the morning?

No comments: