Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I've been a busy girl

First I taught Caden how to crack open his own diet pepsi and log onto youtube so he can watch the Muppets all on his own.

Then I taught him how to be a trend setter...soon all the kids will be wearing their shades upside down.

I then cut his hair into a stylish new doo.



Yesterday I bought a new, smaller dresser for Caden's room and organized everything...moving almost all of his toys from the living room into organized baskets in his room. I was quite proud of myself...now our living space doesn't look as much like romper room as it used to.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks good..I think Caden is one of the coolest little boys...next to my nephews of course

Stephanie said...

Yes, he is one of the coolest little boys!

Anonymous said...

Good job on the hair cut, and and the room changage.
My purple is alot more noticeable now that it has lightened up, but is still very vibrant. It's so messy, but I love it, I am undecided if I will put more in later.

Bainer

Anonymous said...

does your cute little boy have a farmers tan? how cute!
-sas