Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday, Monday

Hello Monday,
I've decided to grace you with a happy and positive attitude.
What better way to do this than a trip to the local Thrift Store! I bought a little dresser for Caden's room so I could move the big honkin one out of there and into the spare bedroom. I'm trying to make it into a functional spare room for company. Caden's room is looking lovely and organized.
This afternoon we may hit the local playground for a little sliding, swinging and frolicking through the grass.
Yesterday ended up being a decent day. Church was fun. I love hanging out with the band. They life my spirits. Caden and I did get a little nap in the afternoon and woke up just in time to go back into town and get Jay. We bought some Publix fried chicken, some mac and cheese and headed home for a nutritious meal.
Last night I slept all night long...I was getting worried that I was becoming an insomniac...luckily one night of not sleeping does not make one an insomniac...it makes one sleepy for a day.
Well, it's back to the Christmas cards. I am trying to do everything early and get all of my shopping done online so that I don't have to rush or brace the crowds of the mall with Caden...he is not big on shopping lately.
So Thanks Monday.
I'll talk to you next week.
-Kathy

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm glad your Sunday turned out to be better... and that you got some sleep... that is something one definitely takes for granted before becoming a parent!

Good job on getting ahead with the Christmas stuff... I should be doing the same... but I will end up procrastinating I'm sure...