Monday, September 08, 2008

Prayer Request

I'm not a huge fan of the school Caden attends right now but I have found an amazing little school that he's now on a waiting list for. This is a huge point of stress for me because I want him to be in the best place possible when he is not with us. Right now, the good school has an opening for a 2 year old on Tuesdays and Thursdays only, so we snatched that as a way of getting him through the door. When he is a student, he'll get first dibs on a full-time spot if one comes available. So starting in October he'll attend not-so-good school on Mondays and Wednesdays and Good school on Tuesdays and Thursdays, then he'll be home with me on Fridays.

I need any praying person who reads this to whisper a little prayer for this situation. I am ultra nervous about having Caden in two schools at once. It is not only expensive, but inconsistent...and I loathe his current school more and more every time I drop him off. If you can, please pray that a full-time position will miraculously open up and that he'll be able to start at his new school, full-time, Monday - Thursday, in October. It will bring so much peace to my guts to know he's there.

Thanks.

No comments: