Tuesday, September 16, 2008

And...........

.........HE'S IN!
Thanks to Jesus, Jason and Amber, Caden is a full-time student at Little Lambs Pre-school!
He spent the day there today and had an amazing time. Everyone was impressed with his friendliness and his vast array of words...who knew the boy who couldn't talk at 2 would be the chattiest kid at 2.5!
I'm thrilled and completely at peace. I'm trying to tell myself the money part of it will just work itself out, and it will. After the miracle of getting him in I'm not going to waste time stressing about something stupid like money. God is much too faithful.
So tonight I do not have to go to sleep with a pit in my stomach about dropping Caden off at bad school tomorrow. Ah...
Peace is not something to take forgranted. Today was a great day.

5 comments:

Dana said...

yay! Glad to hear it, Kathy!

Anonymous said...

Outstanding.. Caden played peek-a-boo with Lance and I Sunday before service! He is really opening up and talking to all of us at setup. I know we are all very blessed to have you, Jason and Caden at GC.TV!
Steve Vickery

Anonymous said...

WHOO HOO. So happy for you guys! This will make things so-o-o-o-o much easier now with your busy schedules. I knew it would all work out. Good things always happen to good people! Love ya! Sis

Anonymous said...

nan is so happy and proud of our little man

Anonymous said...

that's awesome Kathy....congrats