Monday, September 15, 2008

Matthew 21:22

"If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."

Tomorrow is a big day....wait, let's start with today...

Today, my husband got off work early to go visit the new daycare where Caden is on the waiting list. I've been a bit (under exaggerated) stressed about Caden's school situation and have not been a big fan of his current childcare centre thus far. Sunday's and Tuesday's are difficult for me, because I spend them worrying about dropping Caden off at the "bad school" the next day. Yesterday was a particularly worrisome day.
Back to today: Jay stopped by the school to see it, meet the teachers and the director. After having a heart to heart with her about our situation, she decided to let Caden come to school tomorrow to see how things go. If they go well...if he adjusts well and if the teachers adjust well to the extra student, there may be a possibility of him getting in full-time! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
(screaming is frowned upon in our house so I will type-scream instead)

So tonight I am nervous, excited, wondering what tomorrow will hold. I am hoping my little boy wakes up on the right side of the bed, that he plays well with others. That he naps well at nap time and has a fantastic day. For those of you who have been praying about this situation, thank you! Whisper a prayer tonight that God will cover Caden and his new school tomorrow, that all will go well and that he will be welcomed into this new school with open arms. Pray that he refrains from biting his new friends...this is a very important part of making a good first impression :)

God is so faithful even when I panic and wonder if He'll pull through. Lately there have been many situations that have caused my faith in humanity to be shaken...moments where I've wondered if there is anyone on earth that can be deemed trustworthy...thankfully, God is trustworthy. Truly loving and truly good.

As for tomorrow, I'll keep you posted ;) Wish us luck...better yet, pray like crazy!

No comments: