Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tea is the new Diet Pepsi

I was at one time in the not so distant past, addicted to diet pepsi. I still drink it from time to time, but have committed to not keeping it in the house except for special occasions. In substitution, I have become addicted to tea....all kinds of tea. Hot tea, chai tea, but most of all: Arizona diet green tea (sweetend with Splenda). I may turn into tea someday if I am not careful.
I'm at the coffee pub right now sipping a vanilla chai. This means of course that it is a baby school day for Caden. It's taken three weeks, but I can honestly say that I am not upset today. I am a little bored, cause I never know what to do with myself when he's not with me, but I am happy and content in knowing that he is just fine and I am happily bored. It's nice to be bored when your head is usually spinning around and around.
I like it here. It's one of my new favourite places.
What will today hold? I have no idea. There's nothing good playing at the dollar theatre and I have no money for shopping...perhaps I'll go to the book store and read books without buying them. Maybe I'll go for a walk around the lake...Maybe I'll go to the mall and people watch...Maybe I'll spend a dollar or two on an icecream...who knows. The day is young and so am I.
All I know if that even though it is election day, I won't be voting...cause I'm not legal to.

No comments: