Friday, January 25, 2008

I can feel it

I'm getting sick.
It started last night with a cough. I don't think I've ever had a sickness start this way...my lungs are one of the only parts of me that work properly but for the past 24 hours I've been feeling as though I breathed in the pool water. That's the only way I can describe it.
Within the last 3 hours it has gone from just a cough to a sore throat, throbbing ears and a drippy nose. Darn you Florida and your barametric ups and downs.
I've written 3 articles that I am going to send out to various magazines in search of someone who is interested in buying them. It would be the perfect opportunity to earn cash while being with Caden. I really feel driven in this direction...like something great is going to happen from this. I believe God has sent enough people into my life encouraging me to write that it can't be for nothing. We'll see what happens. I'm excited though, very excited. I would love to have my time with Caden, earn extra income and have something for myself all at the same time. I get exciting thinking about having projects and deadlines. Any working person is probably shuttering at my desires but I've been flying by the seat of my pants for 2.5 years and am longing for some structure. If you're a praying person, please whisper one now on my behalf.
One prayer for a paid writing opportunity, another prayer for the sickness I am feeling...but if you only have time to pray for one don't worry. Most cold's go away on their own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I whispered a prayer this morning. Feel better girl and blessings on the writing adventure!

Unknown said...

I am sorry you are sick--hope you feel better soon, try to rest and take care of yourself. I am really excited to see where this writing thing goes. You are so very talented and I will continue to pray that God uses your abilities as only He knows how.