Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Our trip to St. Augustine

It was hard to leave this little monkey behind

Luckily Britt took great care of him...and his new 'gawg'

Jay's birthday cake!

Of course we had to hit the Krystal Burger on the way...I loves me some tiny burgers!

Chillin at the Holiday Inn.

Going out to dinner

Downtown St. Augustine

Michael Jordan!

Enjoying the scenery

Jay trying to fire a canon outside of the Castille de Sans Marco...I think that's how you pronounce it.

Maybe this is how you use it?

It was a bit windy...

...and suprisingly cold!

Jumping to keep warm

Taking in the sights

Finding shelter from the cold

These things are heavy!

Jay and yet another canon

I hope this doesn't go off anytime soon...

Messing around on the drive home

On the way home after a fun and relaxing 24 hour vacation

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I freaking love that city. I'm glad you two got to get away for a bit.

Anonymous said...

looks like you guys had an awesome day! Happy birthday Jay

Stephanie said...

I love your hair long, Kathy... you look great in your pictures!