Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Happy Times

There's nothing like hiking in the hot summer sun with a cup of milk. Mmmmm.

Here's the bike Jay bought while I was in Atlanta. Now that he's in Denver I wonder what I should purchase....Hmmmmm....

Born to be wild

It definitly goes with your shirt, put shouldn't you consider pants as well?

Caden decided he was tired one day and arranged his old carseat so that he could lounge and watch TV. I covered him with a blanket and snapped a picture.

Mmmmm...hot mustard sauce

Here is Caden and I enjoying a reviting game of peek-a-boo.

Here is Caden exploring Dakota's eye balls.

Mmmmm...Caden getting his first taste of Mcdonalds Condiments.

Funny little man.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I enjoy the movies. More movies!! They put a smile on my angry face.

Bainer

Anonymous said...

i think you should buy yourself a nice new convertible...I mean...every hot mom in Florida needs a convertible right???