Monday, July 30, 2007

ABCDEFGHI KLMNOP....It's just not the same without J



As previously reported, Jay left this morning for Denver, Colorado...leaving me alone with a sick baby and a broken heart...alright, that's a bit dramatic, but I do miss him alot.
Most days Jay is gone 12 hours anyway, but around 8pm when he wasn't pulling up, my heart got heavy and I began missing him terribly.
He's my sanity at the end of the day.
Ugh...if we didn't have such a good thing going I wouldn't feel this way! Stupid heart full of love :)
Luckily he'll be back late Friday night so I think we'll survive till then.

Caden is doing better after a 5 day episode of extremely high fever. He was pushing 105.5 and was really sad and pitiful. The nurse informed me that as miserable as 105 can be, it's not as dangerous as alot of people think, and as long as he responds to medication there is no reason to panic. Luckily the antibiotics are doing the trick and his temperature was down to normal tonight.

If anyone really wants a lonely woman and her crazy-monkey baby over for dinner this week, I am happy to report we are available!

My husband is not the only one who shamelessly invites himself over for dinner!

Aw, I miss that crazy man....hurry Friday, hurry.

No comments: