Saturday, July 21, 2007

Disney Bound


On Monday we are heading to Disney...The Most Magical Place on Earth. We'll be meeting Jason's parents there for some much needed visiting and vacationing. Jay hasn't taken a day off in a while so he is greatly looking forward to not having to go to work. We also haven't seen his parents since October so it's going to be great to laugh and catch up. I'm looking forward to the time away, seeing family and taking in the magic that is Disney. I am not looking forward to sharing a hotel room with Caden or the oppresive heat. Canadians do not do well in those situations. We melt.
Last time I traveled with Caden he did really well in a pac-n-play however he had his own room. The last time we travelled and shared a room together it was not so great. He is not use to having squatters on his turf during sleepy time and he tends to wake up very easily...and since my husband is the loudest person on earth in the middle of the night (no offense Jay), I forsee a sleepless couple of days. The pros greatly outweigh the cons though and we should have a blast and a half.
So off we go to conquer space mountain, splash mountain and any other kind of mountain we encounter.
I'll post some pics when we get back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My nan used to be a squatter. I know how he feels. Ha ha. Hey soon I will be a squatter!!

Anonymous said...

that last one was from bainer, I forgot to sign my name.