Monday, July 30, 2007

Baby Fever

I think I've written a blog with this title before....that's ok, it's still fitting.
Caden has been battling a fever ranging from 102.8-105.2 for the past 4 days. He's on anti-biotics right now so hopefully he'll be back to his regular self in no time, but until then he is a little ball of heat, congestion and wimpering. When he is not sleeping he is wimpering, crying and whining non-stop...not that I can blame him. He's not really eating anything but he's staying hydrated so that's what matters I suppose.
When he is sick he wants to be held 24/7, which is nice for cuddling purposes but right now my arms are incredibly sore and I can't eat anything that takes more that 5 minutes to make and eat.
On top of this, Jason left this morning for Denver and will be gone until Friday and I can't really leave the house.
So if anyone out there is bored and wants to drive to Crawfordville, we'd love a visitor or two!
Or call...we need some contact to the outside world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad Nanu isn't there.

Anonymous said...

maybe abby and i could stop by thursday night. i think well be down in the ole 'choppy. ill be in touch.

Kathy said...

sweet! Let me know...I'll cook.