Sunday, July 08, 2007

Caden's New Best Friend








Once again I apologize for the sideways photographs. Since my computer won't let me upload anymore photos, I have to take them directly off my camera and I'm not sure if there's anyway to flip them right side up. Once we get a new computer (which should be next week) this will no longer be a problem.

Jay bought me this stuffed pug puppy when we were dating. Since then I've held onto it because I am a pack rat and consider every little thing to be sentimental.
In this case, I made the right decision because this little puppy has become Caden's absolute favourite toy. He drags 'Gawg' everywhere and says, "Good gawg" and "Good girl" all day long. As you can see in the pictures, Caden has taught 'Gawg' how to use the potty and how to eat goldfish crackers. 'Gawg' loves goldfish crackers.
Anyway, it's the cutest darn thing that I've ever seen.
The last picture is just for cuteness purposes.
Lately he's been saying good, dog, cup, banana, Nan (everytime he sees a phone), Meow (everytime he sees a cat) and the best is when he lets out a big, refreshing 'AH' after he takes a sip of anything. Other than that he understands alot more than he says and does alot of tricks. Is it wrong to refer to them as tricks??? Who knows.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im gonna check out computers later today so ill let you know what looks good.

Kathy said...

Thanks Micah!