Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Big Boy Haircut



I decided that what I had done to Caden's head was not fair to him :) so I took him to the 'His and Her Barber Shop' of Wakulla county and Voila! My little baby now looks like a little boy who likes to light fires and start fights. My, how time does fly!
Although it might appear as though Caden is sticking his finger in the electrical outlet in picture #1 causing his tongue to turn blue in picture #2, I promise that no electricuion occured in the photographing of this baby and the blue tongue is from a post-hair cut lolly-pop.

Here are some pics from Lance's Mexican birthday celebration. He graciously lent Caden his b-day sombraro.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife wanted me to let you know that these wonderful videos actually came from Kristen... In case it matters... I love my ABC adventure!

Kathy said...

Haha! I'm glad. Although Jay laughed hysterically at his, he requested that it be removed....sad times.
I added baby sombraro pictures instead. Also curtousy of your wife!
LISA IS AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Kathy your Hot stuff!! I don't think I can handle that kind of hotness everyday. I'm canceling my flight!!

Amy