Friday, March 02, 2007

This is for Lance

OK, here's my list...
1. The perfect song to hear while you randomly walk into a venue with your best friend while an unknown band is playing: "Don't Know Why"- Nora Jones
2.The perfect song to hate because you listened to it so many times while studying during exam week that it brings back horrible memories: "Tiny Dancer" - Elton John
3.The perfect song to drift into while the world slowly fades away: "WatchTower" - Dave Matthews Band.
4.The perfect song to totally rip-off and turn into an Outback Steakhouse commercial soundtrack: I have NO idea.
And last but not least...
5.The perfect song for the worship band at Genesis to sound check to: I agree with Lance..."Come As You Are" by Nirvana. We rocked that one out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. Thanks for doing this Kathy. But actually, you're supposed to make your OWN genres. That's why I created "The perfect song to hear while you randomly walk into a venue with your best friend while an unknown band is playing: "Radio Player"- Allister...because that's the song that was playing when Jerad and I randomly walked into the Beta Bar one night a few years ago. Sorry, I guess I didn't explain well. But, this will do...no need to do it again. haha. This is officially the longest comment I've left on a blog! See you at Caden's par-tay!

Kathy said...

Lance - HAHA! Oops...totally messed that one up. No wonder I found it so difficult! HAHAHAHA!

Amy - LOVE YOUR HAIR! WANT IT!

Anonymous said...

Hello just found your site while looking for churches in Newfoundland have viewed some of your pages .The snow pictures in Newfoundland are so true .Iwill return again.Please visit my site and you can listen to samples of my music from my cd called the other side of me .It is country gospel songs written by me and produced and arranged by Kiven Collins.You can also view some pictures of Newfoundland if you accept my invitation please sign my guest book before you leave .God Bless