Friday, March 30, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Here are some pictures from the house. I apologize for the sideways ones...my computer is being stupid so you'll just have to turn your head to look at them.
We did a walk through today to point out anything we wanted the builder to take care of before we move in. The ugly dining room table is not ours so ignore that...I think they were trying to set the house up like a model home but we snatched it up before they had a chance.
Let us know what you think!












11 comments:

abby lee v said...

It's beautiful!!! Can we PLEASE throw a keg party there?

Wayne said...

That is awesome! I know how great it was to get our own place. I am so happy for you guys! Enjoy the investment!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I think is it SO beautiful! And the fenced in back yard is awesome! Congrats, again!

Kathryn said...

I'm So jealous! But in a good way!!!!!!

I'm so glad that you guys are getting out of the apartment and have a beautiful home for Caden to grow up in!!!

Yay for you guys!

Big hugs and kisses all around...

Anonymous said...

Kathy! The house is sooo nice. I LOVE THE KITCHEN! Nice and big... congrats on getting a house all to yourself (& Fam) with a nice backyard for Caden and Dakota!

Anonymous said...

love the kitchen. cant wait to do a hunderd keg stands there!

Erica Kay said...

Kathy, Its wonderful! Caden is going to love that window. And I love those kitchen cuppboards. Beautiful!

Rebecca said...

Kathy,

Your house is gorgeous. It looks so cozy! Congratulations!

Rebecca

Honeydew said...

Very nice! I can't help but admit that I'm a little jealous! You're house comes finished and cheaper...Ahhhh!! It's all good though. I love the pictures and I'm so happy for all of you. You guys come to Alberta this year and we'll come to Florida next!!

Anonymous said...

Wow I like it! when do you guys move in?

The Secret of Happiness said...

Hey! This is my first time looking at the photos of the house - beautiful! So happy for you guys!