Thursday, March 08, 2007

"You Give Me Fever"

Caden had four shots yesterday so he is a feverish little bug today. He was crawling around with his head sliding on the carpet so I thought maybe he should lie down. Poor little guy. We were going to go buy some little swimmers and go to the pool but we'll have to put that off for a little while. It's been so beautiful outside for the past few days. A nagging little reminder that I need to loose weight if I am going to be comfortable this summer....ugh...is there a magic pill somewhere?
I've been having some crazy dreams lately...dreaming about people that I haven't seen in like 10 years. I've also been dreaming and then experiencing elements of what I dreamed the day after. Nothin major, but it's been pretty consistant this week. Maybe this is the begining of my prophetic gift! Here's to hoping. The thing I hate most about my dreams is how vivid they are. Last night I was climbing a mountain ALL night long and I woke up exhausted. I wish that some night I could just go to sleep and wake up and not remember dreaming anything. I think I'd feel more rested.
This is what I'm talkin about:

1 comment:

The Secret of Happiness said...

What a little angel. I love how he's puckering his lips!