Monday, March 12, 2007

You can't change what you don't acknowledge

Breakfast @ 7:30am: Slice of whole wheat toast with tsp of peanut butter
Snack @ 11:00am: Banana
Lunch @ 12:30pm: Can of tuna on one piece of whole wheat toast, bottle of water
Snack @ 4:00pm: After ramshacking my kitchen cupboards I find a half a bag of milk chocolate chips and eat them...all.

I am seriously addicted to sugar. Up until 4pm I felt like absolute poo poo, craving sugar. After my fix, I felt a million times better physically but very guilty mentally.

I think I have an addictive personality. Too bad there's no rehab for people like me.

I am about to go for a walk...for dinner I will have salmon, brocolli and brown rice ...tomorrow I will try again.

1 comment:

Honeydew said...

Hey There! You're doing fine. You're going to have set backs...it happens to me everyday! One suggestion though...if you're going to eat a lot of bread I would recommend eating Whole Grain instead of Whole Wheat. My trainer told me that there is just as much sugar in Whole Wheat bread as there is in White due to the "Enriched Flour". Stay away from Enriched Flour...it's evil! Just a thought! Later Tater! Sis