Saturday, March 01, 2008

Mom is Here

My mom got here on Tuesday night. This explains my blogging absence. It is great having her here. Yesterday we painted almost the whole house and it looks amazing.
Sunday is church, Monday is Caden's birthday party, Tuesday is his actual birthday, Wednesday is Mom's birthday...so there is much to do in the upcoming days.
Caden has quickly adjusted to our new visitor. He wasn't quite sure at first...I think he thought she was here because I was leaving...but he quickly noticed that the woman across the hall is the same Nan from the photo in his room and the same Nan who calls him everyday....Now he is running around saying "nan, nan, nan."
Pictures to come.

2 comments:

The Secret of Happiness said...

Have a wonderful time!!!

Anonymous said...

Oooh! I want to be there now! 3 weeks won't go fast enough!!

Sis