Monday, March 03, 2008

2 Years

I can't believe my little man will be 2 years old tomorrow. Tonight is the big par-tay at Chick-Fil-A. There will be 10 children and 31 adults....Caden has alot of grown-up friends who like chicken.
I remember being overwhelmed last year by the number of people who came out to celebrate Caden's first birthday. Friends and family are priceless and precious.
Someday he'll thank God for the people who love him. For right now he shows them love with kisses and high fives.
The cake is made, the balloon is bought and the countdown is on till the biggest birthday bash of the year.
I'll post some pictures tonight or tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Caden from all of us in Nfld....Hugs and Kisses too!

Love Maxine and da Drover Boys:)

The Secret of Happiness said...

I hope you all have a wonderful day. I can't believe it's been 2 years since I held that little tiny body and laughed at how little his nose was and flashed the camera so much that his first few hours of life he was annoyed by these crazy big humans.

Have the best 2nd birthday party ever!