Monday, March 03, 2008

The Big Par-Tay!

Mom made this cake since the party was going to be at Chick-Fil-A and the spokes animals are cows that encourage people to eat more chicken. She did an amazing job. The manager at Chick-Fil-A even took a picture of it!

"Mmmmmm...left over icing."

Stylin in the new birthday clothes

Talking to Pop

"I've got my cup...is it time to go to my party?!"

Here's the giant cow that scared the poo out of all of the children...and some of the adults! Sorry Dana :)

"Alright...Bring on the presents!"

"Ooooh. I like that!"

Everybody knew that Mickey Mouse is Caden's favourite. Here he is with one of the kazillion Mickey Mouse toys that he received. Thanks friends!

Playing with the new drum set from Lance while mom opens the stylish clothes from Jerad and Lisa.

Just what he needs...extra drum sticks. Thanks Lance! haha.

Caden's T-ball set from The Harris Family...and mom's thumb. Haha.

Cleaning up all the paper.

Time to sing Happy Birthday!

I'm exhausted. It's over. I couldn't have pulled it off without my mom.
Even with all the chaos and fun, we were able to snap a few pics. Lance took some too so I should have some sweet shots to show in the future.
Thank you Jerad, Lisa, Lance, Stephanie, Micah, Abby, Dave, Lynn, Georgia, Phil, Evie, Blake, Anna Brooke, Diana, Brock, Dana, Michael, Cole, Kathy, Eddy, Kaeden, Adison, Brian, Kelly, Ashton, Belle, Charity, Jeremy and Haven! You made Caden's second birthday party awesome.
And once again, sorry about the cow...I had no idea he was going to be 7 feet tall and extremely creepy.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

wow! Did you rent out the entire restaurant?

That sure is one blessed little boy! I know you are thankful for all those people in his life who care about and support him!

Anonymous said...

I sure wish I could've been there! I will make up for my absence in 26 more sleeps :)

Happy Birthday Caden. We miss you very much!

Love Aunt Melissa & Uncle Gerry XXOO

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!! I wish I could've been there for some chicken too

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.