Saturday, March 29, 2008

Fun in the Sun

Today was a beautiful, sunny day so Caden and I decided to take advantage and go to the beach. I wasn't able to take any pics at the beach because I was too busy chasing Caden around but we had a blast. Living in Crawfordville can be inconvenient sometimes but you can't beat the 10 minute drive from the beach!
While we were wading in the water, a little girl came up to us and said, "Do you guys have a Daddy?"
To which I replied, "Yes, but he is working today."
She thought for a second and said, "Shouldn't he have the day off?"
It's funny how a 6 year old knows the importance of a break. I hope someday we can have family Saturday's at the beach.
After beaching it up, we came home and had some fun in the backyard with the sprinklers.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathy - I have to be honest with you. You need to find out where the child who called you a 'guy' lives and go punch her in her impudent mouth. While you beat her to within an inch of her life, she will come to her senses that you are indeed not a man, but all woman.

Kathy said...

Dave, please stop sabotaging my blog. :)