Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

From this family of Leprechauns, to yours.











Here are some pics from Caden's bedroom overhaul.

I had to move these pictures to different locations where there was nothing for Caden to climb on. My intentions are to paint a huge mural of Mickey on this wall.
When Jay was Caden's age, his mother's friend painted a mural of a turtle on his wall and he loved it so much that he kept hurting his face by running into the wall while trying to hug it. There is a 50/50 shot that this episode will re-occur a generation later with our own child. I'm going to take my chances.
"IF ONLY I COULD REACH HIM!!!"

Where the blue meets the green...sounds like a book title or something....

The reading corner...eventually the glider will be replaced with a big bean bag chair.

That yellow wall will soon be blue.

No comments: