Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Sharing is Caring?

Being the giving person that I am, I was kind enough to unintentionally pass this virus along to my husband, who always gets everything a million times worse than everyone else due to his chronic asthma.
This couldn't come at a worse time since business is finally starting to pick up after 8 months of the 'slow season.'
He looks like death. Poor muffin. He's on his way to the doctor for his second breathing treatment and possibly a steroid injection to help with the chest pain and tightness. He's really miserable.
Caden is trying to breakdance as I type, because a dude is breakindancing on tv. This is a pretty funny visual...he's actually not doing a bad imitation....better than I could do!
I'm still trying to shake this bug. It's insane. The longest lasting, hardest hitting virus in the world. I think that should be it's official name. The LLHHVITW virus.
Caden bounced back like a champ though. You'd think his little body would be the hardest hit, but he is like a pit bull. He's been great lately. I've been having alot of fun with him. I think having a couple of days childless from 9am til 6pm made me realize just how much more enjoyable life is with him than without him. He's precious and hilarious...and busy! Constantly busy!
Caden and I will be leaving for Charlotte next week. We'll be spending a week visiting friends in Charlotte and along the way. I'm hoping Caden will be on his best behavior. If everyone could whisper a prayer about that, I'd appreciate it! :)

No comments: