Saturday, December 22, 2007

BOREDOM

I'm so intensly bored today.
I feel like a loser cause I update this thing so much.
I haven't seen the sunlight today...but my house is looking much cleaner.
I spent a few days last week on the go, barely spending a moment at home and it's amazing how quickly the whole place went to pot.
Between yesterday and today, it is looking and feeling much better. I even flipped the matress and cleaned the ceiling fans and showers! I'm on a roll.
Caden and I have been playing many homemade games like 'Pillow Forts' 'Where's Caden? He's in the cupboard!' and 'What toys can fit in hole in the front of the subwoofer.' That last one is more his game and my pain in the neck. Now he is playing, 'Tackle the kitty.' It's good that Sammy doesn't have claws, or else Caden might not have such a nice lookin face.
Tonight we will be having chicken fajitas for dinner. yum.
I've eaten probably about 4 dozen Christmas cookies this week and have lost 2 pounds. I have no idea what kind of problem I have but I love it! Thyroid, worms, I don't care. I LOVE YOU!
Caden is convinced that Santa, horses and cows say, "Mooooo."
He is only right about one of those things.
The other day I gave him an old coffee can to play drums on and i didn't realize there were a few grinds left in the bottom of it so when he inevidibly beat a hole in the plastic top, the grinds came out onto the carpet. I was in the kitchen, unaware that this had happened until he ran to the side of the fridge, grabbed the broom and dragged it to the living room where he tried to sweep up the mess before I could see it. I couldnt' help but praise him for his willingness to help around the house, even if he pressed the grinds further into the carpet. Can't blame a boy for trying.
I should do a power tidy before Jay comes home and wonders what unnatural force hit our living room. There are blocks, toys, pillows and goldfish everywhere. From 7am-8pm it is romper room.

No comments: