Friday, May 01, 2009

If you haven't already, Take 3 minutes before midnight tonight....

...and vote for my video!
Right now I have 70-something votes which I'm pretty sure has secured my place as number one! But I'm still scared of some kind of last minute, ebay-trick-type, sneak up happening so if you haven't voted, please do.
Only one vote per person. Multiple votes by the same user will be counted as One vote.
I must say, it's been super fun making this video and being in this contest this week (thanks Micah V!)...as a stay at home mom, sometimes it's the little things that make me excited.
One thing that is not little is the overwhelming response from my friends! You guys are amazing.
If you have not voted yet, please register (by clicking 'join' above the comment box) and vote for my video by clicking HERE.
I'll let you know what happens! T-minus 10 hours and counting...

No comments: