Monday, May 11, 2009

Random Recent Things Learned or Re-Learned:

-Having a Tan makes me feel better
-Owning a husky during moulting season is not for the faint of heart
-Happiness is a choice, not dumb luck
-Urgent care centers are pretty much useless
-God can use me in spite of myself
-Having a three year old is amazing and I wish I could freeze time
-My body is falling apart and my ribs pop out of place frequently for no reason
-I love swimming
-Hurt people, hurt people...whether they realize they are doing it or not
-I have TMJ
-I find facebook therapeutic
-Never try to ice a cake that just came out of the oven
-Loosing weight is hard...especially when I bake cakes or cookies daily
-Natural peanut butter is awesome and I can't imagine going back to the old stuff
-I'm terrible about brushing my child's teeth...in fact, he often reminds me to do it
-Bitter and angry people are venomous...especially to people they love
-I hate working out
-I strangely enjoy the show, 'Sid, The Science Kid' and wish life was like that
-I have a lot of friends but few Friends and that's exactly how it should be
-I am ridiculously excited about going to Cirque De Soleil this Wednesday
-I am not excited about my son going to school in 2 years...*sigh*
-Sometimes, I'm wrong...and sometimes, so are you. The truth hurts.
-My husband is amazing..there are no words to describe how much I love and respect him
-I can eat desserts for meals and it's OK...sometimes being an adult is awesome
-I believe everyone should have a filter because somethings are better left unsaid
-I would prefer disposable clothing over laundry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you comment:

"-I would prefer disposable clothing over laundry"

The Garden of Eden must have been wonderful with Adam and Eve needing no clothes before Eve was tempted. Just think no laundry to do.

Barry said...

you are awesome - I need to work on that filter one sometimes