Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Conversations with a Toddler

Driving home from the gym last night, Caden was in a bad mood.

Me: "When we get home you're going to take a bath."

Caden: "I WANT A TREAT!"

Me: "No treats tonight, buddy."

Caden: "I'M SICK OF THIS!"

Wow...not sure where Mr. Toddler gets his Mr. Teenager attitude.

This morning, Caden wanted Jay and I to play in his room.

Caden: "Come on boys, come on girls. Let me show you my room."

Me: "I've seen your room before."

Caden: "Ok, let's do something else."

At the gym last night, Caden runs up to a woman who is working out on a stationary bike.

Caden: "Hey, what's you doing?"

Lady: "I'm exercising. What's your name?"

Caden: "Caden Robert Stock"

Lady: "How old are you?"

Caden: "Five. I can ride the bus."

Me: "Caden, tell her how old you are."

Caden: (hangs his head) "Three."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol! Let the good times roll!

You haven't seen anything yet! :)