Thursday, April 30, 2009

VOTING ENDS FRIDAY AT MIDNIGHT

Right now I am leading the pack with 54 votes. Second place has 16 votes...I'm overwhelmingly happy by all of you who took a few minutes out of your day to vote for my video. You're the best!
There's still time to get your vote in. The competition is creeping up slowly so I want ensure my victory with as many votes as possible. If you haven't voted yet and you have 3 minutes to spare between now and tomorrow night at midnight, please click HERE.
This will bring you to my video page. Scroll to the bottom and you will see a comment box. Above it, there will be an option to 'join' or 'login'. You need to click 'join'.
Then you will need to choose a username and password. If you're Canadian, use the zipcode 32327 when prompted. IF YOU UNSELECT THE BOX ABOUT RECEIVING EMAIL UPDATES, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE EMAIL UPDATES. This site is legit and will not bombard your inbox with spam. You have to use a real email address for this to work properly.
Once that's done, an email will be sent to you with a link in it. Click that link and it will bring you right back to my video page where you can now cast your vote by commenting in the 'Post Reply' box and hitting 'Submit'.
Thanks in advance!

No comments: