Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lovely Distraction

Jay is officially finished with the radio station. They were incredibly understanding about his new position and couldn't have been more accommodating. This week he has been working a 5pm-11:30pm schedule at the gym and it's been so awesome having him home with us during the day.
The only problem is that when Jay's home, all I want to do is hang out with him...therefore, laundry is piling up, the sink is over flowing, I haven't had a good phone chat all week and I'm basically falling behind on all my regular things...but I must say, it's a lovely distraction.
Next week he'll begin his 1-9 routine so during Caden's nap time I'll resume my cleaning and organizing schedule, but for this week, I'm greatly enjoying the company. He's like Splenda...he makes life sweeter.

No comments: