Monday, April 27, 2009

Video Voting Begins Today!!

To vote click here

You will have to sign up and have a username on this mommy site but you won't be bombarded with emails or anything...once you vote, you don't have to look back.
NON-MOMS and GUYS, YOU CAN DO THIS TOO! PLEASE TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM AND SIGN UP AT THE MOMMY SITE TO VOTE.

At the bottom of the page, there is a comment box. You'll need to click the word JOIN just above the comment box so that you can get a user name. Once you're signed up, leave a comment below my video: #5 kathylynnstock's life as a circus, saying that you vote for me!

THANKS FRIENDS! Voting lasts from now until Friday at midnight. The winner will be announced on Saturday at the North Florida Fairgrounds.

I really, really appreciate you helping me out with this. You're the best!

2 comments:

Dana said...

I voted. I blogged about it. I tweeted about it. I posted it on Facebook. I'm hoping you win!

Kathy said...

LOVE YOU! You're awesome!

CANADIAN VOTERS:
Use anyone of the following zip codes to obtain a user name: 32327, 32303, 32310, 28210. Thanks!