Sunday, April 26, 2009

VOTE for ME! PLEASE! (Revised Voting Instructions)

I entered a video contest called, "My Life is a Circus" where I made this video, depicting my life as a...you guessed it...a circus.
Keep in mind...I don't own a video camera, so I had to do what I could with my little digital camera.



The prizes are awesome and I'm super psyched about possibly winning, because there are only 7 people in the contest, including myself.

Voting begins today at 8am and ends Friday night at Midnight. DO NOT VOTE AT THE YOUTUBE WEBSITE.

To vote click here

You will have to sign up and have a username on this mommy site but you won't be bombarded with emails or anything...once you vote, you don't have to look back.
NON-MOMS and GUYS, YOU CAN DO THIS TOO! PLEASE TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM AND SIGN UP AT THE MOMMY SITE TO VOTE.

At the bottom of the page, there is a comment box. You'll need to click the word JOIN just above the comment box so that you can get a user name. Once you're signed up, leave a comment below my video: #5 kathylynnstock's life as a circus, saying that you vote for me!

THANKS FRIENDS! Voting lasts from now until Friday at midnight. The winner will be announced on Saturday at the North Florida Fairgrounds.

can't thank you all enough in advance for voting!!!

The winner gets 4 tickets to Cirque De Soleil, a limo ride, free dinner at a fancy place, a day at the spa, and a bunch of other awesomeness. Between you and me, I could really use it!

Every vote will make a difference. My video may not be the greatest, but my life truly is a circus!

I'll let you know what happens this Saturday when they announce the winner. You can only vote once, but tell you friends! Email the link to people and tell them to vote for Kathy Stock...(that's me)

Thanks Friends! And thanks to Micah V for pointing me in the direction of the contest.

No comments: