Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Lucky for me, Newfoundland was dumped on last night with snow. I prayed for a white Christmas. I love how God manipulated the weather patterns in North Eastern North America just for me :)
It's going to be amazing...now we just need to get there!
We're in Orlando, waiting for our airplane shuttle to pick us up. I'm hoping that all of the snow over the last few days in Toronto and St. John's isn't going to negatively effect our travel plans.
I'm believing everything will be ok, Caden will be a perfect angel and everything will go smoothly.
I'm excited to put my son in snow pants for the first time and take him sliding (sledding) on the new wooden sled he is getting for Christmas. I am ridiculously excited to get there.
"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, just like the ones I use to know.
Where the tree tops glisten and children listen to hear sleigh bells in the snow. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, with every Christmas card I write.
May your days be merry and bright and may all your Christmases be white."

1 comment:

Dana said...

I already miss you guys!