Wednesday, December 24, 2008

God is With Us

I have much to be thankful for. So far on our drive back to Crawfordville I have seen a missing child billboard with a picture of a child about Caden's age. I am thankful to have a beautiful little boy who is happy, healthy and safe with me. We've also seen many homeless people walking along the highway. I praise God that I have a home to sleep in tonight regardless of whether or not there is a christmas tree in it. It's safe and warm. We've also passed a few billboards for nudey bars and quicky divorces. I am thankful to have a faithful husband who loves me and is determined to somehow save Christmas. He means everything to me.
Mostly what I've seen is stunning scenery, a friendly sunshine and a massive blue sky that reminds me that regardless of where I am, God is in us, God is for us, God is with us. Emmanuel.
Merry Christmas Everyone.

1 comment:

The Secret of Happiness said...

I hope you have a Merry Christmas with your beautiful family.