Friday, February 02, 2007

Ok Ladies, I need your help.

As I last posted, I'm just getting my Mary Kay business off the ground, and am going to need the help of anyone who is in need of facial care!
I know I don't live anywhere near the majority of you, so here's what I am asking.
I need to make as many sales as I can by February 9th (a week from today) in order to receive some much needed product for free. The free inventory is going to help me greatly with my business so I'm really hoping I can do well over the next 8 days.
If anyone is in need of make up, face wash, lip gloss, or ANYTHING! Please go to www.marykay.com/kathylynnstock and take a look around. It's my online store. You can do virtual makeovers, browse specials, and find whatever you need for skin care. If there are any guys out there who are in need of a Valentines gift for their woman, shoot me an email at kathylynnstock@marykay.com and you can purchase a gift certificate that your lady can redeem at the website or in person (depending on how close you are in proximity to me.
So just check it out. I only signed up for this because the products are awesome and inexpensive and I would'nt associate myself with something that wasn't any good. Plus, it's always fun to shop in the privacy of your own home or office. If you order more than $30.00 worth, I will throw in the shipping charges myself. Hopefully I'll hit my goal by Feburary 9th.
Thanks friends!

1 comment:

Editor-in-Chief said...

You all seem very positive. Why is there so much negativity and debate around MK?

There’s a debate raging at franchisepick.com: Is Mary Kay a cult?

Your input is invited as you seem to have experience and perspective in this area. Thanks.

http://franchisepick.com/is-mary-kay-cosmetics-a-cult-of-greed/