Sunday, January 28, 2007

Hello. My name is Kathy Stock and I am an independent beauty consultant with Mary Kay cosmetics. You may log onto my personal website at www.marykay.com/kathylynnstock or you may contact me at anytime at kathylynnstock@marykay.com
Help me help you feel fabulous!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Ok, a little bit of a cheesy oversell, but I did actually sign up with Mary Kay and am excited about what will come of it. I've already gotten some offers to do facials and sell products so I'm off to a good start. Hopefully I can have fun while making some extra money and having something that is mine where I can dress in something that is not covered in baby drool.
Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw...good luck my friend!!
miss you...

The Secret of Happiness said...

That's awesome Kathy! You will be an amazing consultant who will always have people's best interest at heart - making them feel beautiful. Good luck with it!!

Kyle McDonald said...

hey kathy...just wanted to say hi and to let you know that i have also joined the world of blogging!

global51.com