Monday, June 16, 2008

It's Monday

I've never been one to suffer with allergies, but I think the evil sinus attacker is upon me. I feel blah. It's not quite a cold but it's more than just sleepiness...I guess the only way to be sure is to take allergy medicine and see if it works.
I think breathing clean, cold, Newfoundland air for a week made my lungs and nose clear again but when I came back to Florida, the pollen mixed with humidity attacked my lungs, throat and nose. Caden too. He's been over flowing with nasal grossness ever since we got back. Darn you nature!
Today marks the beginning of healthy eating. I ate like I was on vacation when I was on vacation...unfortunately I found it hard to stop long after we were home. After a 4pound weight gain, I'm nipping it in the bud before my pants go from overly snug to ripping at the seams. Darn you non-stretch pants!
I think if I cut out the daily plain bagels w/peanut butter, pop tarts, cookies, brownies and ice cream, that'll be a good start. Sometimes I wish I was an actress who needed to gain 40 pounds for a movie role. I could do it in a weekend.
I attempted to give myself a spray tan Friday...it was very uneven so Saturday and Sunday were spent trying to rectify the situation by (of course!) adding more spray. Today my legs look like tony the tiger. Time for some serious exfoliation before I can wear shorts again. Darn you Neutrogena and your false advertising!
I'm at work right now, bored out of my skull. I like my job but some days I wish I had someone here to play thumb war with or something...I find that on the days I'm busy I am SUPER busy and on the days I'm not...I can barely keep my eyes open.
Then I start thinking about going to the mall and getting a double doozie from The Great American Cookie store...Darn you sweet tooth!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh...Double Doozie's!! :)

Sis

Lisa said...

What is a double doozie?

Kathy said...

It is two soft chocolate chip cookies made into a sandwich with frosting in the middle...delish

Anonymous said...

mmm...sounds yummy...I had something like that on Sunday....it was a soft brownie sandwich with frosting in the middle

hmm...I wonder why my pants are tight.....?

Kathy said...

Shhhh..you are tempting me with your dessert descriptions!
When/if you ever come to visit me, we'll go get a dozen and gorge.

Anonymous said...

hmm...I'm coming tomorrow ....I wish