Sunday, June 01, 2008

Awesomeness

I am having the best visit home EVER. Having Jay here with me for the first time in 4years has been an incredible experience, and seeing Caden playing with, loving on and wearing out my parents has been a joy. I am reminded of how blessed I am to have such great family and friends. The kind of relationships that pick up where they left off, as deep and as real as they were the last time you saw eachother regardless of how long its been.
It's easy to forget what you're missing until you see it up close. This trip has been filled with intense joy because of the people, the scenery and the experiences but it is starting to make me sad because we have to leave soon.
But in the spirit of positivity, I'm going to focus on the joy, because we've been having some amazing times. Adding pictures to the blog can be annoying so I'll put them on my facebook. If you don't have access to that, don't worry...i'll add some here later.
For right now I am going to go back to soaking up the memories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to hear you're having an awesome vacation! I'm still quite jealous....enjoy every bit and go see the iceburgs and whales!!

Say hi to everyone for me

The Secret of Happiness said...

I'm so glad you're home!