Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mrs. Roboto

I made the mistake of holding my toddler far too much when we were at the fair on Sunday. Caden has an annoying habit of just collapsing when he doesn't want to walk anymore...not cool. So when he would get tired (which I know he had to be, stomping around the fair grounds for 6 hours with no nap) I would hold him on my left hip.
Yesterday my left arm felt like I had lifted free weights all night long. Good for definition but I think I had better work on my right arm in order to not end up lop sided...
Today, I woke up with an incredibly stiff shoulder and neck on my left side, no doubt from holding my big boy on both my hip and my shoulders (what!? he had to see the sea lion show!) at the fair. Oh fair...you were so fun...I had no idea you would make me feel 90 in the days following you. Stiff necks are miserable! Is there a massage therapist in the house? When I have to look down or to the left, I have to manipulate my entire body...which makes me feel a bit like a robot woman.
Nothing a warm bath and a Jason neck rub won't fix, but both seem very far away at 11:26am....

No comments: