Thursday, August 07, 2008

He's Here!

This morning Evan Cole Higdon was born and I became an AUNT! Which means my sister became a mother, and a fantastic mother she will be.
After a day and a half of throwing up, this morning began without nausia and with the announcement of this long awaited birth! I think (as you can tell by a previous post) that I had over loaded myself and my family this week and God decided to slow me down with a stomach flu...I actually needed it...strange as that sounds...
Tonight worship team has been cancelled meaning my crazy week schedule has been down graded to a crazy weekend, which is quite doable.
Thanks to everyone who reached out, offering a roof for Saturday night and childcare for Caden. I'm blessed with great friends.
Now it's only 10 days until I fly to western Canada and see my little nephew! Welcome Evan!

No comments: