Saturday, August 02, 2008

as promised

Ok, so I know Sammy isn't the one you normally tune in to see, but he's just so darn cute...especially when he attempts to stuff his 24 pound kitty body into a tiny apricot box.



Me taking a picture of Caden after he had eaten beans...Caden taking a picture of me after I had served beans...you can see the beans all over his face, shirt and hair...He sure did love those beans.



I was making the bed yesterday and Caden decided to run and jump in the blankets on the floor. He didn't seem to take notice of how close he was to the outside corner of the wall and WHAM! He went forehead first into the wall.


The head split up close


Kisses, an ice pack, some fruit snacks and an episode of 'The Wonder Pets' made it all better.

1 comment:

The Secret of Happiness said...

Oh my gosh that looks like it HURT! Poor little guy...