Tuesday, August 28, 2007

'Uh-Oh Mama'

Caden's new favourite word is 'Uh-oh'. He says it in any situation, whether the situation calls for an 'uh-oh' or not. He also now associates me with the word 'Mama' and will call out to me when he needs something or he'll tap my leg and say, 'Mama' at which point I melt and smother him with kisses. He also said 'Ball' and 'Banana' the other day. When Jay got up in the morning Caden looked straight at him and said, 'Banana?'
He either wanted one or he thinks Jay is a monkey.
My computer is slowly deteriorating. I am unable to post pictures or video and I can't check my bank account or respond to emails anymore. I also can't delete emails so I have millions of unremovable spam in my inbox. I can't respond to comments or messages on myspace or facebook. I am trapped in a one-way communicative world. HELP ME BEST BUY!
I hope that blessed card shows up today.
If it does Jay and I will be going on a 'Dinner and Best Buy' date tomorrow night. If it doesn't we may still do the dinner part.
Speaking of food, I LOST 7 POUNDS LAST WEEK! Eating the cats will not be necessary. I've been eating the right foods at the right times, taking my multi-vitamin and walking 1-2 times a day and boom! Suddenly I fit into pants I have not since two years ago!
Thank you Lord.
I'm sticking with it and am pretty motivated. It feels good to have something under control. I'm only 11 pounds from my goal so I need to stay focused, stay active and not get pregnant...that's what happened last time I lost weight...but in the end it was worth it. I'd just like to enjoy this weightloss for at least a year before a baby forces me to gain it all back.
Speaking of babies, everyone is having them! Kathryn, Julie, Leksie, Diana, Tabitha, half the women at book babies this morning, half the women at church....must be something in the water! Congrats everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been taking multi vitamins for probably a year now. Funny thing is I noticed yesterday that they are for old people. I have been taking old people vitamins for a year and never noticed.

Bainer