Friday, August 24, 2007

Tat

I think I want another tattoo. I'm thinking a pretty maple leaf to remind myself of the homeland. The problem is where to put it. I already have a tattoo on my foot, which is where I always wanted to have one. Thankfully, I've never regretted the decision to get it and love it as much now as the day I was branded. This time I have no idea where to put it. Forehead maybe? Who knows.
In other news, Caden is about to hit the 3rd hour of his afternoon nap! PRAISE JESUS! I miss him and get quite bored while he sleeps but a good nap usually means a good evening so I'll wait it out.
I bought this awesome shirt with funky beading and forgetting it was in the laundry, I threw it in the dryer and completely wrecked it. Good thing it was only 4.99.
I have lots of funny photos and videos to post but my computer won't allow me to...and since the best buy gift card that Jay won in June as not yet surfaced, you'll have to wait patiently for the visuals.
Tonight my husband is coming home early at 5:30pm. We will be able to eat dinner before 8. This makes me happy.
Speaking of dinner, I'm on a diet and have had non-stop hunger pangs for 5 days. I'm eating constantly but it's stuff like brown rice and white fish....bananas and branflakes...sandwiches with only one slice of bread...why is it that I don't feel satisfied unless I eat a brick of grease and follow it up with a pan of brownies?
I weighed myself Sunday morning and am trying not to weigh myself again until Monday. With all of the healthy eating and daily walking there had better be something to show for it. If there's no drastic difference, I may go crazy and eat the cats.

2 comments:

Micah Vandegrift said...

eat the cats. aboot the tattoo, i think the idea is great. as for placement, a calf might work nicely for a larger leaf, or behind an ear for a smaller one. if it was me id get it on the palm of my hand. you could always go and talk to a tattoo artist and ask them what they think about where to put it.

Anonymous said...

i think you should get it on your butt....then it'll remind you that you need to get your butt back here for a visit!!