Friday, April 13, 2007

Where did Thursday go?

I had an MRI on Wednesday to look deep into the world of my lower spine, and afterwards I started to feel a little blah. I got home and decided I didn't want any dinner. Around 5-ish I got pretty sick and by 9-ish there was no food or liquid left in my body. I lay in bed, rolling and groaning until 3 when I realized that I couldn't walk upright without the fear of passing out so Jay got the baby up and we headed off to the ER. I checked in and Jay and Caden went back home so Baby Boy could go back to sleep and from 4-9 I was pumped with liquid and nausia meds. The tests showed dehydration and inflamation of the stomach. How you can tell what's going on with your stomach from a blood test, I don't know but I was given a prescription for zantac and reglan and sent on my merry way. Kris graciously took Caden for the day and slept pretty much all of Thursday away.
I'm feeling much better today but it's still creeping me out that Thursday just kind of didn't happen. Very strange.

No comments: