Friday, September 28, 2007

WARNING: THE BABY YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE IS DANGEROUSLY CUTE

Thirsty Caden?

Caden likes to sport Amy's hat. There heads are almost the same size. haha!

This reminds me of when the Charlie Brown characters sing.

My mom sent these jammies and I love them. All he is missing is some white face makeup and a red hat and he would be the perfect mime.

Caden has become an ultimate Daddy's boy. He doesn't like it at all when I get up with him in the morning. That is daddy and Caden time so I take advantage and sleep in.

Tickle fight!

This is Jay after getting stuck in a torential down pour on his motorcycle when coming home from work. Initially when I saw it coming down I was worried...but when he arrived home I couldn't help but laugh hysterically and grab the camera.

Priceless....

No comments: