Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I Loathe My Computer!

My computer sucks. I hate using it which is why I've been slacking on the blog front lately. If that bless-ed Best Buy card ever arrives this piece of poo is going straight in the trash! I guess it's been good to us considering we've had it for 3 years, we've moved it 7 times and it cost 300 bucks Canadian...but I'm still done with it. It barely lets me check my email. Everything takes 5 hours to do and I can't even think about uploading video or photos cause it'll just lock up and quit working. Grr. There is hope of the card arriving tomorrow but at this point I'm not holding my breath.
In happier news, Amy is here! We've been hanging out, watching alot of Degrassi Juniour High dvds (the old school Canadian show from the 80's) and laughing at Caden. Today Jay was off so we all went to the beach and it was fantastic! I'm getting an awesome tan and a very funny tan line. My bathing suit is actually an athletic top (because my freakishly long torso makes finding a non-belly shirt tankini impossible) and it has a hole design in the center of the back...thus creating a big brown circle on my back. Jay calls it the eye...but since I don't wear alot of backless shirts or tube tops, it doesn't really matter.
I should go before my computer shuts off and I loose my writings but if the card shows up tomorrow I'll let you know.
Here's to hoping...

No comments: