Thursday, December 14, 2006

What's New

I haven't actually written anything in a while. There's been too much cuteness to share since I got my new camera. Caden has been feeling pretty bad these last couple of days so we've taken a camera break. He had a fever of 105 which supposedly is not as serious as it sounds for a baby but he felt like her was on fire. His fever is down a lot now but he still isn't 100%. Hopefully he'll be better by the weekend.

Christmas is quickly approaching. Amy and Juan are coming here for Christmas. I am VERY excited about this. It's going to be great to see them again. I have pretty much every one's presents except for Jay's and I know what I'm getting him so it's all good. Christmas is the one time of year that I am actually on the ball with gifts and cards. Every other birthday or anniversary you probably won't receive anything from me...but Christmas, I'm on top of it!

I've gotten on a brownie kick. I've been making them and eating them a lot. Not good for the waistline....I'll just make another New Years Resolution to loose weight. That way I'll feel better when I gorge during the Christmas season, I'll diet for the first two weeks of January and fluctuate within the same 10 pound bracket just like I always do for the rest of 2007 until I promise myself I'm going to be fit in 2008. It's a vicious cycle...but what can I say? I love me some brownies. I love brownies more than I love single digit sizes.

I was watching the biggest looser last night and was getting pretty emotional. The winner lost a total of over 200 pounds. He went from a morbidly obese, diabetic to a fit, triathlon runner. It must be amazing to reach a goal like that. I coveted his success....and ate a brownie to make myself feel better :) Maybe 2007 will finally be the year that I loose this 25 pounds....here's to hoping.

Well I should get back to my laundry. I am on a roll today. Usually my laundry basket consistently looks like the picture below...and no matter how many cycles I do, I never make a dent. Tonight our hamper will be empty! That I can guarantee!

2 comments:

The Secret of Happiness said...

I think you're beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks friend!